[PW] tragic hero references in philosophy

Katherine Harper kharper4 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 10:34:07 PST 2016

Nietzsche used Goethe's *The Sorrows of Young Werther* in several
philosophical works and quoted from the book in his letters. For specific
titles, Google "Nietzsche Werther" without the quotation marks and scroll
past the many references to a gloomy rock band that combines their names.

Kathy

Katherine Harper, Ph.D.

*To the Letter Editorial and Research Services
<http://www.to-the-letter.net> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kharper4>*