[PW] Edgar Lee Masters poem in a collection?

Mullin, Amy Amy.Mullin at austintexas.gov
Mon Feb 8 06:53:12 PST 2016

Columbia Granger's World of Poetry index didn't yield anything. The closest I could find after quick googling was not a collection, but a book about the hotel: http://www.chelseahotelblog.com/living_with_legends_the_h/2005/11/the_hotel_chels.html

Possibly that book or his biography, http://preview.tinyurl.com/hluzv2u, has a citation.

Good luck!

Amy Mullin | Electronic Resources Librarian | Austin Public Library
512-974-7462 | amy.mullin at austintexas.gov