[PW] Men in crochet/knit

Bristol Library bplref at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 03:47:12 PST 2016

This is a personal request, so no rush.  An author acquaintance of mine is
curious about a photo which is posted to her facebook on a regular basis.
She knits and crochets, so folks tend to post interesting photos of same to
her page  Anyway, she would very much like to know the origin of one
picture. She's posted it along with her comments here:

https://wendywelchbigstonegap.wordpress.com/2016/02/07/solve-the-mystery/

The earliest version she can find comes from the Netherlands.

I haven't had much luck with it.  For one thing, I *think* it's crochet but
I wouldn't swear to it.
Jeanne

--
Bristol Public Library