[PW] Romance Title Help

Mary Capps ferness42 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 06:01:10 PST 2016

Looks like "The Undomestic Goddess":  The Book Spoiler for the book - The Undomestic Goddess
|   |
| The Book Spoiler for the book - The Undomestic GoddessA brief synopsis and the ending will be revealed for the book - The Undomestic Goddess |
|  |
| View on www.thebookspoiler... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Mary C. Capps, MSIS You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people sit in silence. That's been the main reason for our policy of hiring wild animals as librarians. - Monty Python's Flying Circus.