[PW] Boston Globe article

Donna Halper dlh at donnahalper.com
Mon Jan 25 14:29:40 PST 2016

If you don't have the article yet, Pam, let me know, as I have full
access to the Boston Globe's digital archives. But fellow wombats,
beware:  the Boston Globe digital archive is incomplete.  It lacks
afternoon editions (which were sometimes different from morning
editions), and some years (like 1924) are almost unreadable.  But that
said, it's still an amazing resource.  If anyone needs me to look
something up from the Boston Globe from 1872-present, I'm happy to see
if what you need is online, and send a copy to anyone who needs it.

Donna L. Halper, PhD
Associate Professor of Communication
Lesley University, Cambridge MA