[PW] Boston Globe article

Franco, Adrienne AFranco at iona.edu
Mon Jan 25 09:13:11 PST 2016

Just a thought:

This is a very old issue of this publication.  Wondering if it might be more likely to be in newspapers.com which has a backfile of very old articles for many local newspapers.  I think this is a fee-based resource but they might allow a free trial for a short period of time.
Or possibly contacting an area library such as Boston Public Library who might be able to provide the article.

Adrienne Franco
Iona College
New Rochelle, New York