[PW] aerial photographs of a La Grange twp, 1963

Andy Stewart astewart49 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 09:24:46 PST 2015

This date might be too early, but I would at least investigate something
called FIPS Codes.  There is at least one government document that defines
these.

Also consider that the number might be a "frame number," simply a result of
the aerial photography practice and technology.

As a wise man once told me, "If I told you any more, I would be lying."

Merry Christmas to All!!

Andy Stewart
Certified WOMBAT Lurker and retired librarian