[PW] aerial photographs of a La Grange twp, 1963

Katherine Harper kharper4 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 07:52:47 PST 2015

There's a LaGrange Township a few miles from me here in Ohio:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaGrange_Township,_Lorain_County,_Ohio. Does
the map in this Wikipedia entry match your photograph?

Kathy

Katherine Harper, Ph.D.
Now accepting editing, writing, and research projects as *To the Letter
Editorial and Research Services*. Visit www.to-the-letter.net for details.