[PW] aerial photographs of a La Grange twp, 1963

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Tue Dec 15 13:17:09 PST 2015

Bill Davis scripsit:

> With a recent maps gift, we received air photos bearing the number
> code 63031 dated 4/6/63.  La Grange Twp is printed on one photo (no
> county, state, etc).

There are La Grange Townships in Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Iowa.
as well as Illinois (Bond County).  But considering that the maps
ended up at SIU, perhaps the last is the most likely.

63031 is too early to be a zip code, and in any case is the zip code
for Florissant, Missouri.

> Can someone help us identify them by the code?

Posting a picture would probably be more useful.

John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan at ccil.org
If [Tim Berners-Lee] has seen farther than others,
        it is because he is standing on a stack of dwarves.  --Mike Champion