[PW] aerial photographs of a La Grange twp, 1963

Sue Kamm suekamm at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 15 13:17:17 PST 2015

I ran a search for "La Grange Township" in the Census Bureau website.  There
appear to be two by that name, one in IL and the other in MI.  Here's the
link: http://tinyurl.com/jomq82w

Your friendly neighborhood CyberGoddess,
Sue Kamm
Retired!
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Dodgers Truest of the Blue, 2000
"It's time for Dodger baseball!" -- Vin Scully