[PW] Last Chance to Suggest Most Notable Quotations of 2015

Suzanne Watkins gilgunn2003 at ymail.com
Wed Dec 2 00:32:02 PST 2015

Don't know if you have this one, but...
"Look at that face!" he cries. "Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?! I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?" -Donald Trump remark when he saw Fiorina on TV
Trump Seriously: On the Trail With the GOP's Tough GuyPaul Solotaroff, September 9, 2015Rolling Stone http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/trump-seriously-20150909?page=13 Sue W
"Man will destroy the world because he does not obey the laws of nature and pretends to know the laws of God" -S. Sullivan (1966)