[PW] stumper: novel where man chopping tree, hits stone, dies?

Daphne Drewello drewello at daktel.com
Thu Nov 19 13:22:22 PST 2015

Phyllis Bratton asked me to post this on her behalf:

Hi, Daphne –

The answer to the question about the book with the man’s name in the title is Anthony Adverse, but the filter won’t let me answer it for some reason.  Could you post it?

pb

Phyllis Ann K. Bratton
Director, Raugust Library
University of Jamestown
6070 College Lane
Jamestown, ND    58405
(701)252-3467, ext. 5433

Never ascribe to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.  – Hanlon’s Razor