[PW] Looking for local cable TV channel offerings from 1985 - Thank you all for helpful responses!

Erin Johnson ejohnson at biblio.org
Thu Nov 12 12:29:02 PST 2015

Thank you everyone for your responses! It was a huge help.

I was able to verify that:

   - our town does have recorded minutes on all cable advisory council
   meetings dating back to the seventies,
   - find a back issue of the Cable guide from November 1985 priced at
   $6.00 on eBay that included the upcoming December information that I could
   let the patron know about, and
   - supplement that with the information from a nearby CT newspaper.

Best Wishes,

Erin

*Erin Johnson*
*Digital Literacy Associate*