[PW] Website evaluation site for children

GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 07:04:19 PST 2015

The American Library Association used to have an annotated and regularly updated list of great web sites for kids, as well as a description of criteria. I worked on both of these some years ago. I can't search for them right now, but I should be able to tonight.
GraceAnne

GraceAnne in New York City
Sent from Rose, my iPad 🌻🌹