[PW] Looking for local cable TV channel offerings from 1985

Erin Johnson ejohnson at biblio.org
Mon Nov 9 12:16:54 PST 2015

Hello,

We had a reference question at the desk today that we cannot make heads or
tales of, a patron asked for the Cablevision New Milford (CT) list of
available channels from December 1st 1985. Our local paper on microfilm
doesn't have that info, Cablevision itself holds no record of "channel
keep" before 2012, and they had no source for reliable information to
direct me toward.

Does anyone know of a way to track this information down?

Many Thanks,

Erin

*Erin Johnson*
*Digital Literacy Associate*