[PW] Book sets and bookmarks

Judy Vorfeld judyvorfeld at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 17:24:43 PST 2015

Debbie, I just found some bookmarks I did for your library in early 2006.
Columbus Wildcats. I thought your name and community rang a bell.

Perhaps you could go to a website like Vistaprint.com, and see what some
bookmarks would cost. How many would you like? We should be able to come up
with a way to help you get the funds to provide your kids with bookmarks.
If I remember correctly, some of the bookmarks I created for you were a
gift from calamityjan.com, and this was mentioned at the bottom of each
bookmark. We should be able to come up with a way to help you get the funds
to provide your kids with bookmarks.

                            Judy Vorfeld :: Arizona ::
http://www.EditingAndWritingServices.com
<http://www.editingandwritingservices.com/>
                            Format/Proof/Write Documents, Apps, Websites, &
eBooks