[PW] Book sets and bookmarks

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Thu Nov 5 06:56:40 PST 2015

Laura.Henry at wakegov.com scripsit:

> If bulk printing is an option, you could have the students design some
> bookmarks. They'd get a kick out of seeing their own (or their friends')
> artwork floating around.

Indeed.  But I was really talking about getting the promotional items
from publishers, who have access to awesome-scale bulk printing anyway.

John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan at ccil.org
Any sufficiently-complicated C or Fortran program contains an ad-hoc,
informally-specified bug-ridden slow implementation of half of Common Lisp.
        --Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming (rules 1-9 are unknown)