[PW] Reply #2 RE: Woody Allen quote

Franco, Adrienne AFranco at iona.edu
Wed Nov 4 13:48:50 PST 2015

Inputting this quote into google books (books.google.com) also yields some interesting results.  Found one below by doing search: " "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. ... I want to achieve immortality through not dying" au:allen

The book "Book of Humorous Quotations" by Connie Robertson lists this quote on page 3, and it refers to "67" which I believe is a "source" number citation which likely appears in front or back of the book.
Unfortunately, the source citation for source number 67 does not appear in the preview version of this book.
But if anyone can obtain this book the source of the quote likely appears there.
https://books.google.com/books?id=ISiWjNRHNQQC&pg=PA3

Adrienne Franco