[PW] Book sets and bookmarks

Jeffrey Pike jpike at gpl.org
Wed Nov 4 11:03:42 PST 2015

Try Manter Mark. There was a recent discussion about them on our statewide
Massachusetts libraries mailing list. They partner with local businesses who
underwrite the costs of bookmark (and library card sleeve) production so
that libraries can have them for free. All they require on the part of the
library is to write a thank you note to the underwriting institution. I
think they mostly concentrate on libraries in New England, but their Web
site says "For libraries...throughout the United States."

http://mantermark.com

Jeffrey Pike
Technology Services Librarian
Groton Public Library