[PW] Cookbook library donation

Bratton, Phyllis pbratton at uj.edu
Mon Nov 2 06:32:49 PST 2015

Thank you so much - that was me!  I thought about it, too, after seeing the article.  However, thanks to the leads that we received, the donor found a library that was delighted to accept the cookbooks and also a wonderful librarian to work with.  She is very happy.

Again, my thanks to all of you for being such an incredible resource.

Phyllis Bratton