[PW] searching for Father-Son mystery series

d-lien University of Minnesota d-lien at umn.edu
Thu Oct 22 13:34:16 PDT 2015

If by "track down," you mean get a list of which ghost writer wrote what,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellery_Queen_%28house_name%29

also,  those ghosts who had also at some point published sf/f material
are cited in the Ellery Queen entry in the SCIENCE FICTION
ENCYCLOPEDIA:

http://www.sf-encyclopedia.com/entry/queen_ellery

Dennis Lien / d-lien at umn.edu