[PW] ?Jacques Cazotte --- Seeking English-Language Writings About Him and His Prophecy?

d-lien University of Minnesota d-lien at umn.edu
Wed Oct 14 09:27:34 PDT 2015

To be clear, are you looking only for articles about Cazotte related
to those prophecies?  He was also a well-known author of supernatural
fiction (THE DEVIL ON TWO STICKS especially), and the MLA BIBLIOGRAPHY
has a number of English-language studies of him as an author -- but
the citations didn't look promising for discussing him as a prophet.
A search in GOOGLE SCHOLAR for "jacques cazotte" and prophecy brings
up a number of hits, most in English, that look relevant, but it looks
like they are mostly brief mentions in broader studies rather than
being dedicated to that aspect of his work.

Dennis Lien / d-lien at umn.edu