[PW] Shari Lewis

Sue Kamm suekamm at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 13 13:15:32 PDT 2015

Here's contact information for her daughter Mallory:
http://mallorylewisandlambchop.com/contact/.  They should be able to help
you.

To find information on performers, actors,  musicians, athletes,  I
recommend performing a Google search on the person's name.  They will
frequently have a webpage.

Your friendly neighborhood CyberGoddess,
Sue Kamm
Retired!
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Dodgers Truest of the Blue, 2000
"It's time for Dodger baseball!" -- Vin Scully