[PW] help finding a poem?

T S thetranone at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 10 23:02:38 PDT 2015

Hi All,

I'm new to project wombat, and I guess anyone reading this probably has more experience  than I at things like this. Can you tell me how to find a poem that is not on the internet? Or at least not searchable by google? It is sort of a Native American sonnet I think. It begins with 'You are as pure as sweet waters that fall down rippling brooks' and it has something about 'the long night' in there, leading me to think that is of Canadian, Alaskan, or Greenlandic origin. Or it may be just something someone made up.

Can you help me or direct me to someone who can? Thanks!

Best,
Tran