[PW] question about a quote

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Thu Oct 8 16:01:43 PDT 2015

Kevin O'Kelly scripsit:

> Good Lord. It never occurred to me that Morris himself would have explained
> it or that it would be so easy to find.

Librarians, in my experience of them on Wombat, are ultra-cautious about
the (ab)use of primary sources.  They rarely "like" answers to patron
questions like "When did X write Y?" of the form "Send X an email", and
even "See X's website" can seem too subjective.  Or something.

John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan at ccil.org
A mosquito cried out in his pain,
"A chemist has poisoned my brain!"
The cause of his sorrow / Was para-dichloro-
Diphenyltrichloroethane.                                (aka DDT)