[PW] Looking for author of poem My Reflection.

Denise Desjardins denise.desjardins at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 7 09:53:02 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm looking for the author of the poem " My Reflection"

The Library of Congress referred me to your organization because they were unsuccessful in finding the author. Would you be able to assist me?

My Reflection

I stand before my mirror and I
question the person who I am.

I stand before my creator and it
becomes immediately clear to me who I
really am.

I stand before my mirror and all
I can see are imperfections.

I stand before my creator and he shows
me how perfectly I was created.

I stand before my mirror and I question the beauty.

I stand before my creator and there is
no question about it, there is only beauty.

I stand before my mirror and question
the small role I play in this life.

I stand before my creator and suddenly
I see that my small role is immense
to its plan.

I stand before my mirror and I judge what I see.

I stand before my creator and understand
that there is no judgements to be made.

I stand before my mirror. This mirror which
is made of glass. Glass which
reflects images as they are seen.

I stand before my creator. This creator which
is made of pure energy. The
energy of love which reflects images
seen in truth. I see my true
reflection here.