[PW] Update on Superhero question

Robert robert.verde at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 12:43:41 PDT 2015

There are multiple sites that discuss the impact superheroes have had on
the public, but I'm not precisely sure what the goal is for the assignment.

https://nerdshavenothingbettertodo.wordpress.com/2012/04/23/pop-culture-propaganda-captain-american-history-101/

There are also a number of sites that focus on the people behind the
superheroes, the artists and writers who created these pop culture icons.
I'm a big fan of Jack Kirby, for example, and there have been multiple
legal wranglings between his estate and Stan Lee over the rights to works
such as the Fantastic Four.

Recently there was an announcement that Bill Finger would get credit for
being one of the creators of Batman, largely due to the efforts of one
journalist; Marc Nobleman.

http://noblemania.blogspot.com/

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Lois Aleta Fundis <fundisl at weirton.lib.wv.us