[PW] Update on Superhero question

Lois Aleta Fundis fundisl at weirton.lib.wv.us
Tue Oct 6 11:27:33 PDT 2015

Just a thought: Might "superhero" without the plural bring up more items?​
(Even without naming a particular superhero?)

Lois (who has for fairly obvious reasons, always been fond of Superman) :-)

Lois Fundis   fundisl at weirton.lib.wv.us
Reference Librarian, Mary H. Weir Public Library
3442 Main Street
Weirton, West Virginia  26062
A Selective Depository of the Federal Depository Library Program
A Funding Information Network Partner of the Foundation Center
A Weirton United Way Agency