[PW] Update on Superhero question

Debbie Hills debbie.hills at columbuscsd.org
Tue Oct 6 11:19:33 PDT 2015

I wonder if she is misunderstanding the assignment.
I've looked myself and I honestly am not finding websites that deal with "the affect of superheroes on society" or anything close to that.
She said they are supposed to bookmark sites, but I wonder if they are just supposed to bookmark article sites...