[PW] Superheroes and mass communication theories

Dan Robinson danrobinson78 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 06:55:37 PDT 2015

Hi Debbie,

Have the student search Google Scholar.  The search should be simple.
I used the terms:  superheroes "mass communication" research.  It's
important to use "mass communication" as a phrase since it will narrow
the search.  The term 'research' is used, since articles dealing with
research will discuss the theories involved.  The student has to do
*some* work.  The same search should also work well in any
subscription database.

Dan Robinson
danrobinson78 at gmail.com