[PW] ?Armstrong Antique Reversibe Ratchet?

brian whatcott betwys1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 4 10:47:59 PDT 2015

Armstrong reversible ratchets on sale currently are configured like a
socket wrench, except the box end is thin, built in like an open end
wrench (or "spanner" in British usage)  and has the reverse lever set on
the ring.   Like all socket wrenches, they allow rotation in small
angular increments, which is useful for a mechanic working in confined
quarters. You need one for each size bolt or nut to be turned.

Brian Whatcott