[PW] ?Armstrong Antique Reversibe Ratchet?

Bill Davis wmadavis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 10:27:13 PDT 2015

Usually you would fit different-sized sockets onto it in order to
turn different-sized nuts, and switch it to reverse to turn them the
other way.    The mechanism allowed you to make turns without having
to lift up the wrench and re-fit it for ever turn.

https://home.comcast.net/~alloy-artifacts/blackhawk-innovation.html

Bill Davis