[PW] Pretty Simple Question as a Friday Favor?

Mary Capps ferness42 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 15:45:29 PDT 2015

If someone doesn't come up with the pages in the hardcover edition, I did find this as the complete citation for the online version from Palgrave MacMillan:
Lazonick, William. "contemporary capitalism." The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics. Second Edition. Eds. Steven N. Durlauf and Lawrence E. Blume. Palgrave Macmillan, 2008. The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics Online. Palgrave Macmillan. 02 October 2015 <http://www.dictionaryofeconomics.com/article?id=pde2008_C000570> doi:10.1057/9780230226203.0304
 Mary C. Capps, MSISferness42 at yahoo.com
You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people sit in silence. That's been the main reason for our policy of hiring wild animals as librarians. - Monty Python's Flying Circus.
Hi, if anyone has time and this reference handy, could you tell me the page
numbers for this entry?

Lazonick, William. "Contemporary capitalism." *The New Palgrave Dictionary
of Economics* (2008).

--
Liz Barksdale
Head Reference Librarian