[PW] Request help tracing Isaac Asimov quotation about UFOs

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:19:30 PDT 2015

Thanks to all the W0mbats who helped trace the Asimov quotation about
UFOs. The article on the Quote Investigator website is now available
here:

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/09/22/see/

[Begin acknowledgement]
Special thanks to Wombats Marci Frederick, Catherine Wilterding, Linda
Corets, and Todd Mason.
[End acknowledgement]

Garson