[PW] National Geographic full run

Nancy Nosek Nancy at southhollandlibrary.org
Sat Sep 12 14:16:17 PDT 2015

Hello, all. A friend in rural TN has a complete collection of National Geographic magazines. He is thinking that, with the recent acquisition of NG by Rupert Murdoch, it may be time to sell. He's looking at NG forums for help, and I can try to give him suggestions for appraisers, but are there any other suggestion I may pass on for getting his collection appraised, with possible intent to sell?
Thank you very much.

Nancy N.
South Holland (IL) Public Library