[PW] Request Mag of Fantasy and SF 1962: Quote: That's not writing--that's type-writing!" Truman Capote

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Wed Sep 9 08:47:37 PDT 2015

d-lien University of Minnesota scripsit:

> In general, I've got pretty much all professional sf/f magazines from
> the early 1930s on (except for WEIRD TALES, which I have complete only
> from 1940 on), plus a lot of 1920s issues.  I can even lay my hands on
> each of them, unlike the situation with my books. . .

Good Ghu, that's an immensely valuable resource.  I hope you have
arranged for them to come into the hands of an archive after you are
finished with them on the present plane of existence ....

John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan at ccil.org
One Word to write them all / One Access to find them,
One Excel to count them all / And thus to Windows bind them.
                --Mike Champion