[PW] Request Mag of Fantasy and SF 1962: Quote: That's not writing--that's type-writing!" Truman Capote

Bernard Peek bap at shrdlu.com
Wed Sep 9 08:59:44 PDT 2015

There are other large collections. The sale value of SF magazine
collection has declined as the people who bought them new have left this
plane. One collection is held here in the UK at the University of
Liverpool although it is actually the property of the Science Fiction
Foundation. I'm not sure whether the librarian, Andy Sawyer, is on this
list. As a quondam member of the Foundation's board let me say that the
Foundation's collection is large but by no means complete. Any donations
are welcome.

--
Bernard Peek