[PW] Request Mag of Fantasy and SF 1962: Quote: That's not writing--that's type-writing!" Truman Capote

d-lien University of Minnesota d-lien at umn.edu
Tue Sep 8 18:51:00 PDT 2015

I've got it (and all other issues of MAGAZINE OF F&SF) -- will dig it
out and respond tomorrow.

In general, I've got pretty much all professional sf/f magazines from
the early 1930s on (except for WEIRD TALES, which I have complete only
from 1940 on), plus a lot of 1920s issues.  I can even lay my hands on
each of them, unlike the situation with my books. . .

Dennis Lien / d-lien at umn.edu