[PW] Request Mag of Fantasy and SF 1962: Quote: That's not writing--that's type-writing!" Truman Capote

Todd Mason foxbrick at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 18:02:54 PDT 2015

Dennis probably does, and if somehow he doesn't, I probably do, but I can't lay my hands on my copy at the moment as it's buried in the boxes. (The June 1962 issue and the December were out on the shelf, but not the July, alas.)
Avram Davidson would be the editor at that point, and given to charmingly discursive introductions to various items in the magazine.
Todd MasonSweet Freedom: Tuesday's Overlooked Films and/or Other A/V: the links to reviews, interviews, and more