[PW] 1995 Jaguar XJ6?

Klockenga, Gary GKlockenga at sandiego.gov
Wed Aug 5 13:33:37 PDT 2015

Mitchell's ProDemand database does include some repair information.  Information can be printed from it.  Perhaps a library near you has a subscription.

Gary Klockenga
Government Documents/Periodicals
San Diego Public Library
gklockenga at sandiego.gov
(619)) 236-5822

To receive a monthly email newsletter about events at the San Diego Central Library, click here.