[PW] 1995 Jaguar XJ6?

Katheryn Carrier kcarrier at tadl.org
Wed Aug 5 13:21:25 PDT 2015

Pam,

How weird is this. I had a patron in yesterday for a 1987 XJ6. Mitchell
manuals do not cover Jags for this year. Your vehicle looks to be included
in the Mitchell OnDemand database.

Is there something specific I can look for for you? I'm still learning to
navigate in it so no guarantees I'll find it but again I'll be happy to
look.

Katheryn Carrier
Reference

Traverse Area District Library