[PW] 1995 Jaguar XJ6?

Stephanie Maldonado smaldona2786 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 11:53:18 PDT 2015

Pam,
To first answer that question he needs to know exactly what he has.  He may
have a 1995 but usually model years are made the year before.  But here is
a history of the car in a nutshell to help you help him answer his question
of what model he has.  Sometimes throughout they use the same model and
make few cosmetic modifications every year. That may be the case with his
1995.  Read this to figure that out:
http://www.jag-lovers.org/xjlovers/info/modelidentity/
Thanks,
Stephanie