[PW] Carlos Santana Quote

sakishler at aol.com sakishler at aol.com
Thu Jul 30 15:18:58 PDT 2015

Hi,
Can anyone verify for me that Carlos Santana said (or didn't say) this?

“When you play from your heart, all of a sudden there’s no gravity. You don’t
feel the weight of the world, of bills, of anything. That’s why people love it.
Your so-called insurmountable problems disappear, and instead of problems you
get possibilities.” – Carlos Santana

I have seen it attributed it to him online several times but am unsure of the source. One poster credited it to a
book called Jabberrock that is a collection of famous rock and roll quotes, but I have not been able to access that book - and in any case am not sure if that book would include the actual provenance of this quote.
I would like to use this quote in a Hispanic Heritage Month project I am doing, but not if he didn't ever actually say it.

Thanks!

Sarah