[PW] Looking for a historical fiction novel set in the early 1500's -?

Robert trident37 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 30 14:35:07 PDT 2015

Hello,

Searching for a book, based on a sliver of plot, for my mother - so it would've been available as an audiobook, as she is blind,
possibly around 2010 - but it could really have been 8 years older or 3 years later.

Near as she can recall the book takes place in the days of Henry VIII, maybe before his first marriage, and involves
a brother and sister, children, living on a farm, and a cousin with his wife come to visit. The wife is frequent visitor to
court and snobby but her husband thinks his young cousin is a very pretty girl and that she should be brought
to court too.

Then the sister, this young girl, goes to live another family for a time.

Her brother becomes a priest or monk.

And that's about it :)

If any of you have a clue I would very appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you!
Rob