[PW] US fiction, feminist (?) by Lindsay? Lindsey? SOLVED

Alison Tomlin alison.tomlin at phonecoop.coop
Sun Jul 26 13:30:32 PDT 2015

Apologies to anyone who's tried to answer my question: you were badly misinformed. Just solved own problem by dint of hours of Googling mostly wrong words …
It's Lynne Tillman American Genius: a Comedy, 2006. My faulty pointers include
	third person (it's first)
	Lindsay/Lindsey (it's neither)
	title including brackets (I made that up)
	very long title (I made that up too)

At least the date is firmly between 2000 and 2010 and I got the main elements of the plot right.

I got there by plodding through Wikipedia's Category:21st-century American novelists list (which doesn't include her), then 20th century https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:20th-century_American_novelists&pagefrom=Sumner,+Melanie Melanie+Sumner#mw-pages

If anyone tried: thank you! (Given I got the plot right-ish, if you had to try then you didn't know it already. Reviewers agreed with me that it's well worth a read!)

Alison