[PW] Yet another question

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 11:45:50 PDT 2015

There are several matches in Google Books for the target text. One
match is in a collection called "Like Nothing on Earth" by science
fiction author Eric Frank Russell.

Another match is in the compilation "Operation Future" by Groff
Conklin. A webpage for this compilation at Amazon shows one story by
Russell, and the Internet Speculative Fiction database has the
following data:

http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/title.cgi?52219

Periodical: Astounding Science Fiction