[PW] Jules Verne in Braille

d-lien University of Minnesota d-lien at umn.edu
Wed Jul 15 16:34:32 PDT 2015

WorldCat shows a number of Verne editions in Braille before 1929, but
I don't find a 20,000 LEAGUES.  (Of course, such may have existed
without a library currently submitting data to WorldCat having same,
or at least without one submitting retrospective data that far back).
For some reason, the early Verne Braille texts that are in WorldCat
were mostly published in Australia.

Dropped from the clouds