[PW] Place to purchase sheet music for "I'll Still Need Your Shoulder" by Samantha Lundrum

Nina Gilbert ninagilbert at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 09:07:49 PDT 2015

Forgive this very late response -- is Amy still in touch with her patron? -- but I'm catching up on saved messages.
Samantha Landrum has a website and a Facebook page. I would try connecting there to see if she or her fans have sheet music available.
Oh wait! The website specifically has a link to "I'll still need your shoulder" sheet music!
Samantha Landrum "I'll Still Need Your Shoulder" Sheet Music

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Samantha Landrum "I'll Still Need Your Shoulder" Sheet...Sheet Music |
|  |
| View on samanthalandrumstore... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Meanwhile, here's Facebook:
Facebook: Samantha Landrum
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Samantha LandrumOfficial Page Download new single 'I'll Still Need Your Shoulder' on iTunes here:... |
|  |
| View on www.facebook.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

And here's her website, where you can click on "store" to get to the sheet music.Home | Samantha Landrum

|   |
| Home | Samantha LandrumSamantha Landrum | |
|  |
| View on samanthalandrum.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

 Hope this helps!
Nina Gilbert