[PW] ? "Come with Me to the Casbah" (Quotation Query #731)

Sue Kamm suekamm at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 7 18:25:38 PDT 2015

Try the Margaret Herrick Library of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and
Sciences.  This link will take you to the contact information, which
includes email queries:  http://www.oscars.org/library/contact

Your friendly neighborhood CyberGoddess and ALA Councilor-at-Large,
Sue Kamm
Retired!
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Dodgers Truest of the Blue, 2000