[PW] Book about three potential kings of America + Freemasons

Robert Sullivan robert.g.sullivan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 17:47:26 PDT 2015

A local researcher inquires:

============================
A while ago I read a fascinating book about the first days of our country.
The theme was that not only could George Washington have been king, but two
others also had a chance.

One of the factors in play here was the power of the Freemasons, who had
another candidate for king besides Washington.  The third possibility was a
member of the British monarchy, I think.

There was considerable detail about the rituals and organization of the
Masonic order in the book, as well.

Thanks for any help you can give with this,

--
Bob Sullivan
Schenectady County (NY) Public Library